Saturday, January 30, 2010

Justification



This series of posts took a huge toll on me emotionally, to say the least. you bastards better appreciate it, :) just joking. it really questioned my reason to have a blog. why am i doing this? why am i letting everyone read my most intimate and personal moments/experiences? i don't know, probably attention, most definitely, attention. my 180 degree turn from introvert to extrovert. my new sick addiction for praise and sympathy and empathy and recognition. self indulgence.

i hope it wasn't all just sap and no substance. i hope i actually expressed lessons to be learned instead of just pulling strings. i hope i helped instead of just extracting tears.

everything i've written and will write is fact as i observe it to be, as i want it to be, as i hope it to be, as i wish it not to be, as i remember it to be, as i see. the term "fact", i guess, is one used loosely here.

i like making web posts with beautiful pictures as opposed to scribbling almost un -readable chicken scratch in my notebook. i'll take this bridge to thank gurpaul (above) and rachel (below) for their amazing pictures by the way. most of the recent ones are their work. i'm going to try to keep it that way. so if you know either of them, encourage them to keep shooting and even more so to keep posting so i can steal them.

again thanks to all the readers. i'm going to try to make sure there is no sap for at least awhile but this february, you will be reading the words of my grandfather and not mine. so it's his fault now, if you want to blame someone.

spring is around the corner!

2 comments:

  1. For the record I'm a bitch not a bastard.
    I am glad you are using pictures you have permission for rather than using "stolen" shots from the internet. Big discussions on that topic in my blog.
    Writing for public consumption is like any other art form. There has to be a certain amount of ego involved or we wouldn't do it. Thank goodness for ego or the world would be pretty boring.

    Ha, ha, my word verification was blogtasco.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya i think i commented on that topic. and lori ur neither bitch nor bastard lol

    ReplyDelete