Saturday, December 5, 2009

So I Says To Myself, I Says...


The other day i looked in the mirror and for the first time ever I didn't wink at myself or throw up the "dubs" while smiling foolishly at my lame attempt to humour myself. I do this EVERY time i see myself in the mirror when alone. So what do i do?

I continue to brush my teeth and ask myself "what do I think, I'm better than myself?"
"No, its just that i've been doing that everytime I'm alone and in front of a mirror my ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE! I think it's time to grow up and let it go." I replied.
"But it's become part of my everday routine, what else would i do?"
"Nothing, no faces"
"What about the wink and the gun, I haven't done that in ages"
"No, cold turkey, no faces"
"What's the big deal anyway?"
"I'm not a kid anymore, winking at myself and throwing up gang signs at myself is not normal"
"Sure it is, I'm pretty sure other people do it"
"No, they don't, I'm weird, I need to stop being weird"
"Weird's cool"
"No, weird is not cool, weird people are never cool, weird people are only cool to other weird people who think you're weirder than they are"
"I'm not going to stop, I don't care"
"I need to see a doctor, people that do these kinds of things are either on crack or mentally unstable"
"I'm exaggerating"
"No, seriously, I should be instintutionalized"
"I'm being dramatic"
"What do i know?"
"As much as I know and I know this isn't normal, it's OCD, people take medicine for this non sensical behaviour"
"Whatever, I'm not gonna stop, it makes me happy for like 2 seconds, what's wrong with that?"
"IT'S RETARDED!!!"
"YOU'RE RETARDED!!!!"
"I'M YOU!!!"
"whatever"
"just stop"


I did the wink and the gun the next time i saw myself in the mirror because I hadn't done that one in ages.

(originally posted on facebook on aug 13, 09)

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you also flexed the guns on your arms and leaned over and kissed them. Lol.
    You are too funny.

    ReplyDelete