Friday, July 27, 2012

Amiss

I used to pride myself on being completely self involved as you might have noticed from some of my posts... or maybe not, i dunno. I didn’t give a shit about anyone outside of my immediate reach... or rather... my being outside of reach and keeping myself that way. My self-absorbed self wanted to be the one that was missed and meantime not caring for or not wanting to care for who might miss me...
there’s PAIN in that...

How selfish of me?!?

there’s a lot of pain in missing, isn’t there!?! Imagine if pain was missing... we wouldn’t miss pain but i bet happiness would be amiss...

I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU! I MISS YOU! YEAH YOU! YOU!

I FUCKING MISS YOU!

I’m missing the living shit out of damn near everybody. I’m feeling the opposite end... the end?? I’m feeling possible ends... i was always a bigger fan of rising action... conclusions never did it for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment