Monday, October 3, 2011

Got My Swagger Back

It's just a thought...

remember? you're welcome to read my very first post if you don't.

lately my posts have been a tad cynical, perhaps a bit pessimistic, even a shade grey if you will. i make no apologies for them and don't wish to retract anything and at the same time i hope they don't scare you... remember... it's just a thought.

few months ago i found out about the stats tab which gives you stats (duh!) about your blog. how many hits, from what countries etc. and i realized just before writing this and after checking them that the graph line plunges when my fingers rise off the keyboard. so i'll be writing more to feed my worldwide readership vanity. which stretches across the vast continents of north america, europe, asia and australia, i'll have you know... and thanks to google for the half dozen people that stumbled on here by mistake and thank those people for living very far from each other. nevertheless! the people want what they want and i shall deliver with a plethora of posts... but of course... it's just a thought.

so what's next? maybe my experience in new york... maybe that post on my most beloved women... maybe how this has been my best concert going year to date... maybe how this has been my best all around year to date... maybe i'll wait until the year ends for that... maybe i get crippling arthritis that stunts my ability to write before the year ends...

just a thought...

1 comment:

  1. If you do get crippling arthritis I expect you to start typing this blog with your nose!!!
    I would love to hear any of those topics.

    ReplyDelete